Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default SONY DAV-DZ100 DVD/home cinema - audio question

b wrote:
I have recently repaired this dvd-amp-home cinema unit (see here for
pic/info: http://www.totalhomecinema.co.uk/pro...100-review.php
)

My 'problem' and i am not sure if it even is a problem!) is that I
get no audio in any mode (dvd, tuner) through the SCART connector at
the rear when the unit is connected to my TV . to make things worse I
do not have the original remote or speakers, I have used a similar
sony remote but which does not allow me to enter the setup.

Are there any audio connections to the socket on the PCB?
Does a DMM show a conductive path?

--
Adrian C