Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default SONY DAV-DZ100 DVD/home cinema - audio question

I have recently repaired this dvd-amp-home cinema unit (see here for
pic/info: http://www.totalhomecinema.co.uk/pro...100-review.php
)

My 'problem' and i am not sure if it even is a problem!) is that I
get no audio in any mode (dvd, tuner) through the SCART connector at
the rear when the unit is connected to my TV . to make things worse I
do not have the original remote or speakers, I have used a similar
sony remote but which does not allow me to enter the setup.

before I order a new remote, if by any chance someone out there
reading this has or knows this system, could they confirm that there
is an audio line out on this thing?! this will help me to eliminate
the possibility of a problem in the audio circuitry.

Or, any good AV forums where i could ask this question?
TIA