Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default Where to get 80C51 programmed in Seattle area?

In article ,
Bob F wrote:
I need to get a few 80C51's programmed with a monitor program for my home
control system. I finaly found my backup and it works, but that leaves me with
no backup chip.

Does anyone know where I could get my unprogrammed chips (PLCC)
programmed in the Seattle area? Or, where I can buy them with programming
included? Or, if you have a programmer, and could help me out, that
would be perfect.

(I've been out of the loop too long. I hope some of these still exist.)

1. Ask, or check the notice board at Vetco (Bellevue/Redmond)
2. ditto Alphatronics (Tukwila)
3. Connect with the Seattle Robotics crowd

Both of these last two used to be really active on Usenet and the
web. Looks like they may have imploded?
4. http://www.amasci.com/
5. http://www.bluefeathertech.com/

Mark Zenier