Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.equipment
[email protected] larkmore@aol.com is offline

Default Looking for motor testing houses

Hello all. I'm looking to find companies in the United States that
perform testing and evaluation on small brush-less DC motors. I'm
talking about generating torque/speed curve profiles, dynamometer
testing, winding resistance and inductance measurement, etc., not just
"yeah Wally, it spins real purdy!" kind of testing. The motors I'm
interested in testing are ~1/4HP or ~200 Watts and max unloaded RPM of
~10,000. So far searching on Google has only lead to a single
reputable lead... I'd like to avoid having to get all the equipment
myself since this is a one or two time testing and the equipment is
too pricey to justify it. Thanks in advance!
-Will