Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Old analog meters

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
Started collecting them pretty recently - Weston, Eico, Precision
Apparatus, etc. Even a Japanese JRC vom from about 1950.

Wondering what cool old meters you guys have at work or at home?

Care to share thoughts / reminiscences?

Mark Z.

AVO 8 Mk IV. Never did like the ones that they scaled in 3s and 10s. The
Mk IV is 2.5s and 10s. It was issued to me on my first day as an apprentice
on my very first day of work out of school nearly forty years ago, all
fresh-faced and ready to take on the world ...

Both me and the meter look a bit longer in the tooth, and battered around
the edges now, but we both still work, just about ! d;~}

Arfa