Posted to rec.woodworking
LesT LesT is offline

Default Spacing of guide holes in the 3-hole Kreg Pocket Hole Jig?

Chuck -

I just measured my fixture and the large spacing is indeed 7/8", but
the smaller spacing is 9/16". Hope this helps.

Les

On Dec 3, 6:02*pm, "Chuck Olson"
wrote:
I saw a close-up view of the 3-hole guide in one of the videos, so I stopped
the picture in the middle of the close-up and using a scale on the screen
measured the diameter of one of the 3/8" guide holes (0.8") and then the
large space (1.85"), small space (1.3") and overall space (3.05"), and from
this information I decided the large space is actually 7/8", the small space
5/8" and the overall space 1 1/2". I couldn't find the specification of
these dimensions anywhere, so I'm still not sure these are correct
dimensions. If anyone has the kit that contains the 3-hole guide jig, I'd
really like to know the actual spacing.

Thanks,

Chuck.