Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Completely & Utterly OT; Interesting new book

John Stumbles wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:28:46 +0000, Rob Horton wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:
If you have read 'Panic Nation' you might like this - as Amazon said...

Don't believe the hype

Better still read Ben Goldacre's "Bad Science" book: a marvellous antidote
and eye-opener to the fads and scams perpetrated by the quacks, big pharma
and the media.

My cholesterol is embarrassingly low despite 60 odd years of moderate
self abuse and abstinence from all healthy food, so I know lifestyle has
sod all to do with it in my case. I eat what I damned well feel like
eating, just not too much of it.