Posted to uk.d-i-y
Suz[_2_] Suz[_2_] is offline

Default tiling in a mirror

We're putting tiles in the bathroom and I want to put border tiles around
a mirror as the main feature. Can a mirror be tiled on? Builder is a bit
wary of this and was talking about screws, but it's slighty ugly. Any I've
seen have rubber washers at the back which means a bit of movement - good
for the safety of the mirror but not great for grouting into the
surrounding tiles.

Have a look at what I'm aiming for:
http://www.britishceramictile.com/im...canterbury.jpg

What's the best way to achieve this?

TIA
Suzanne

I've just had a closer look at this pic and they've cheated at the top!
Top row of tiles are Photoshopped in - there is no grout line between the
mirror and them.

Suzanne