Raymond Odi

Default SEMI O.T. .. looking for chainsaw recommendations .. .. ..

Stihl or husqavarna if you can afford them. Those are the ones used by
loggers and pros

"___ Bob ___" wrote in message
My trusty old Stilh 031 is about dead and parts are getting hard to
find, so I'm looking for a new saw .. .. ..
Narrowed it down to another Stihl or possibly a HUSQVARNA .. .. ..
anyone have recommendations PRO/CON for either brand ?? ?? ?? Haven't
yet settled into a specific model number in a Stilh, but am looking at
the #359 and the #55 .. .. ..

thanx in advance !!

--
I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

__ Bob __