Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Quote wated for this simple turning. Image attached

Try Sandy Pond Hardwoods
Pennsylvania.....they ship allover.....
look up the web site, and send in an e-mail.
jloomis
They do flooring, wood products, etc.
"Scott Cox" wrote in message
m...
Wood Turners,

I would like some quotes for this simple turning in quantities of 6 and 25
units. I'm open to different types of wood and even other materials with
an
attractive appearance and structural substance (in other words, no foam or
paper models, etc).

I would prefer a sanded, unfinished product. Small live-center hole on top
is ok. Screw holes or drive-center hole and spur marks on bottom is ok

I'm located in central Texas and would prefer someone in this state or
region to keep shipping costs down.

I look forward to your offers. Thanks.

-Scott Cox