mttt

Default Problem with JET Supersaw problem

"dteckie" wrote in message
om...
-5 times at most) . Have a few Jet tools and thought highly of Jet
quality and workmanship till now. I had a bitch of a time trying to

My "timing belt" went out on my supersaw after about 8 months of very
occasional use. This is the belt that raises and lowers the blade. Jet
Tech support was fast on the draw with a replacement, but still it hit me as
odd (nee Poor Engineering) to use a belt here.

I don't have the sliding table - I do have the cast iron wing instead.
I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure that my middle table is spot on
level.