Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default introducing new reader here

Tom
Welcome to the woodturning zoo. CA as you have been told is just Super
Glue (one of its many brand names). It comes in thin, thicker and
thickest but most of us use more thin and medium for woodworking than we
do thick. I appreciate the many kind words about my web site. It is over
at http://aroundthewoods.com/ I recommend making the sharpening jig at
http://aroundthewoods.com/sharpening01.html
I think the book you want is over at
http://aroundthewoods.com/book1/preface.html
Any questions just ask away. This group is good to answer. Chime in any
one else's thread. We are all trying to learn here.

Darrell Feltmate
http://aroundthewoods.com

robo hippy wrote:
One excellent bowl turning DVD is by Bill Grumbine. He takes you
through just about everything from tools, techniques, and chainsaw
use. It is really highly recomended. Also, there are a lot of clips on
U Tube.
robo hippy

On Oct 22, 5:27 am, Maxwell Lol wrote:
" writes:
You can check out a lot of different grinds (bowl grinds, mostly if I
remember right) he
http://tinyurl.com/b4mlv

Thanks, Robert! I just bookmarked that site!