Posted to uk.d-i-y
Keefiedee Keefiedee is offline

Default Wiring diagram for fully pumped Honeywell S plan

On Oct 13, 12:58*pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
"Keefiedee" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 7:11 am, Keefiedee wrote:

I think I've got it. *The pumps don't go between the thermostats and
the motorised valves, but are fed from the thermostats rather than fed
from the switches in the motorised valves.

Will someone please confirm?

On my system the end switches on all the valves connect to boiler on.
The boiler has a pump over run stat and connects to the pump.

You don't say what boiler you have or if you are changing it.
It may need an overrun stat if you remove the gravity loop.

Keith- Hide quoted text -

The boiler is oil - about 5 years old. Not sure what you mean by
overrun stat. Please clarify.

Keith