Posted to alt.home.repair
Sac Dave Sac Dave is offline

Default Rockwell saw

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
news
What's a used Rockwell table saw with base, fence, and blade guard worth?
About ten inch blade.

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and

If it's the Rockwell/Delta 10" motorized ( built in motor) Table Saw I had
one for about 20 years not the most solid saw out there but it served me
well I sold it for about $100 15 years ago. If it's the 10" contractor saw
there a really nice saw I would think if it's in any decent shape a couple
hundred. The contractor saw has a removable motor mounted on the back., open
base. Do you have a pic. of it ?