Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Blass Robert Blass is offline

Default Postable Digital TV's?

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:06:23 -0700, "charlie"
sayd the following:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Laptops run on electricty.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news

Uh, how would that work with NO electricity which is why I asked?

Uh, it's a *laptop.*

if the 12v battery tv is under discussion, then a battery powered laptop is
pretty much the same thing. if the tv is on a car battery through an
inverter, it would be simple to run the laptop off the same source.

Let me try this again. I am asking about a Portable Digital TV, like
the ones sold for analog TV. I never said I wanted it connected to a
car and I didn't mention needing it for a laptop, in fact I never even
said the word laptop.

?