Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sluggish Toilet

Changing the subject, again. You lose.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The original poster said the toilet was sluggish, and he used a plunger.
If
you don't know how to use a plunger or snake, that's your mental
deficiency.
You can find out, with or without reading about the use of acid. Your
choice. If you can read what I wrote. I doubt it.

Again, the only reference to using acid was in the context of using it
to clear the internal flush water passages where a plunger or a snake
has no applicability. Go back and re-read the thread and see if you can
improve your reading comprehension.