Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default JCB 24v SDS Batteries

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Started using my £20 JCB 24v for a few jobs.

On a fully charged (according to the light on the charger) battery I
drilled about 6 x 6mm holes and the battery ran down to the point
where the drill suddenly stopped - seemed like some kind of cut-out
operated. 5 mins later it could be re started & I drilled another 2
holes - then it stopped again.

Perhaps you now know why it was returned...

Thats the odd thing, it has clearly never been used, not a mark anywhere,
not a scrap of dust, all the packaging pristine.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk