Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Sofatable

posted & mailed

Larry Spitz wrote:

I have just finished this sofatable. The top is Zelkova (Japanese Elm), as
are the lower shelf supports and the wedges. All of the rest is sycamore.

Unfortunately I can't bring it into the house yet since we have a new
puppy and he and our older dog race around a bit too much without
respecting furniture.

The color of the Zelkova does not show well in the 3/4 and frontal view.
It is much closer to that shown in the top view. Blame the photographer
(me) or the camera.

Cheers,

Larry

Very nicely executed. Was this your own plan as well?