Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where to buy rabbit ears?

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:48:27 -0700 (PDT), N8N
wrote:

Does anyone sell simple rabbit ear TV antennas anymore? I got my DTV
boxes today and hooked one up in the bedroom, turns out that my old
rabbit ears allow the box to work, while the shiny new amplified
antenna that I bought doesn't really do a heck of a lot. I have
another TV with no antenna whatsoever which is why I bought a new
antenna. Or is there a more expensive antenna that will provide
better reception? I do live in a metropolitan area but I'm only
getting about half the channels that I should based on looking at
titantv.com and tvfool.com

Of course I don't watch that much TV, but so much of it is crap that
options are good...

nate

Yes, and there are many varieties. Buy 4 or 5 antennas from a store
that will refund your money, determine which one gives you the best
picture, and return the rest. The most expensive one is not
necessarily the best.