Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.engr.television.advanced
Elephant[_2_] Elephant[_2_] is offline

Default Gotta do Best TV thing again

TonyQ wrote:

Somebody or some team designed one heck of a tv and I got lucky and
bought one...25 years ago.

snip

I bought a television "monitor" from JC Penney back in 1977. The darn
thing is still plugging along today. Picture quality is still great
and so is the sound. It was one of the first stereo tv's on the
market, so the seperation is a bit lacking, but other wise it's still a
fantastic set. It's one of those that has more inputs and output jacks
on the back than I know what to do with.

I don't plan on upgrading to digital until this gem takes it's last
breath.