Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Use Urethane Polymer (FloMix) on a Slopping Driveway?

Looks like a spammer asked a question to advertise their product

Theres little one can do thats permanent

The driveway moves in one direction the street in another, and havy
trucks just make it worse.

I have the same issues here, and if you watch streets over many years
they tend to crack in the same places over and over. moving issues
with base, water infiltration under surface etc etc

the OP is probably better off you use a concrete diamond blade saw to
cut a wide deep opening between driveway and street, then pour in
permanetely flexible crack filler, then fix asll cracks and seal
driveway.

ME? after tiring of the mess I seal my driveway every year or two, a
couple times just the front 8 feet and dont worry about it......