Posted to alt.home.repair
cgmsys cgmsys is offline

Default Precast open gutter type pavers

I am working on a project where I need to divert a moderate amount of
water. Because of an underlying electrical service lines and some pool
plumbing, I was thinking of running an open drain alongside the pool
fence. I really can't go deep enough for a proper french drain without
risking running into the incoming electrical service.

I saw some precast pavers on the web with a water groove cut into
them. They would be ideal. They were about 12" x 12" x about 2 or 3"
with a channel for water carved into them. I was wondering if anyone
knew what they were called or who manufactures them. I've spent about
an hour searching and just can't seem to find them again.

thanks

chris