Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wolfgang Allinger Wolfgang Allinger is offline

Default Kikusui COS 5041 TM, 40 MHz scope, 1986

On 12 Aug 08 at group /sci/electronics/repair in article
(Arfa Daily) wrote:

Have you tried contacting Kikusui themselves ? They have an English
language website, and as it's a 'legacy' item, they might be prepared
to help.

THX for the link. So I downloaded an updated manual for my COS6100M
oscilloscope (2x100MHz). I had only a COS6100 manual with the used osci.
However it's a great equipment.

They have also a manual for the COS5041TM (without spaces!)

Saludos Wolfgang

--
Meine 7 Sinne:
Unsinn, Schwachsinn, Blödsinn, Wahnsinn, Stumpfsinn, Irrsinn, Lötzinn.