Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Don & Lucille Don & Lucille is offline

Default Toilet Trapway size ?

American standard has a new toilet out called CHAMPION has a 3" trap
"Tube Audio" wrote in message

I have a kohler toilet and I often have to plunge it, at least once a
week. It seems to plug easily without any abnormal use.

I am looking at getting a new toilet and notice that trapway sizes are
often listed.

Will a larger trapway prevent a toilet from clogging? I see that toto
toilets that I am looking at have a 2 1/8 " trapway. another toilet that
I am looking at lists the trapway being 1 3/4 " minimum