Posted to uk.d-i-y
mental mental is offline

Default Hanging a round mirror from picture rail - Help!

Guys,

Need a solution PDQ for this - SWMBO bought a round mirror from Ikea that is
supposed to be mounted on the wall via 4 spring loaded clips - they screw to
the wall and clip round the edge of the mirror.

All good so far - except it is destined for a wall I have just put wall
paper on (oh how I hate that job) and now I've got to drill 4 big holes in
it!

There is a picture rail, so what I want are clever ways to somehow hang the
mirror from the picture rail. The mirror is round, has no frame / backing
etc that I can connect anything on to. What would the group suggest?

** My deadline is 21.00 tonight - no solution - out with the drill! **

Cheers,
M.