Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

J. Clarke wrote:
... A geezly 707 hitting
flat out won't do it (that was the design criterion when the original
standards were set, and I'm sure the margins were very large). What a
shaped charge will do is another story, ...

The original analyses of containment, etc. are, of course, in the FSAR
and there's much available in the NRC dockets on those. They're
interesting but marginally relevant to other specific terrorist threats.
The work specifically in that area is treated mostly as restricted data
for obvious reasons and so isn't readily available (the old saw "if I
told you what we worked on and the results, I'd have to shoot you" ).