Posted to alt.home.repair
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

Mastermind wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
dpb wrote:

But stealing one of NASA's Shuttle transporters and mounting the
bomb
in place of the Shuttle could do even worse--that could give them
75
tons of explosives.

The trouble with both those scenarios though is that they have to
steal a very high profile aircraft and then hide it somewhere (in
an
unusually tall and rather larger hangar) while they mount the bomb.

Share some of your thoughts with us on how to snag a space shuttle
and
where to hide it. I think you may be on to something if it weren't
for a few minor details.

Who said anything about a Space Shuttle? I was talking about one of
_these_: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuttle_Carrier_Aircraft

As to how to "snag one", you walk on, start the engines, and fly off,
same as you steal any other airplane. It's probably best to not steal
it while there's a Space Shuttle on top.

And I stated specifically that hiding it was going to be a problem, so
why are you asking me where to hide it?

That cargo bay in the back would be a kick ass place to store
explosives.

What "cargo bay in the back"? The transporter's "cargo bay" isn't any
different from the cargo bay in any other 747.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)