Leon

Default Why does Gorilla glue suck?

Sounds like operator error...;~) But I cannot imagine that happening 2
times in a row. Probably bad or old product. I use the stuff and it works
great. Things to keep in mind.

DO NOT over tighten your clamps. Always add water to the mating side. Be
certain that your surfaces are as flat as you can possibly make them.

Again, your glue must be bad for it to fail so miserably.

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
OK I tried this stuff again. I was using hard maple, I wet it down good. I
glued both sides and seated a 1x2 into a 1/4" rabit that was a "tap in"

tight
fit. This was clamped overnight. The next day a light tap with a hammer

broke
the joint with absolutely no damage to the wood. I think library paste

would
have done a better job. Where did I go wrong? I can send pictures of the

bad
joint.