Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Brown Doug Brown is offline

Default Minimum Distance By Law that A/C unit must be from Neighbor

"Doug Brown" wrote in message
el...

I'm not getting a permit (I'm not sure if its required), but I don't
wan't my neighbor complaining of noise so I want to make sure I stay
within specs!

You would stand a much better chance of getting a really helpful reply if
you told us what continenet you were on. Providing country,
state/province/municipaly would even be better.

Also, have you given any thought about asking the building officials in
your own municipality (who might even have a clue about what the 'right'
answer is for you?) instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet?

Also, these things are rather municipality specific. What applies in my
town likely does not apply in your town.