Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default vertical blinds connector ?

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:10:22 -0700 (PDT), foolio97
wrote:

Our rear doors are covered by a 112" W x ~86" H set of vertical
blinds. I would like to keep everything BUT the fabric vanes.

NON STANDARD VANE-to-RAIL CONNECTOR
The issue is that the plastic piece that connects the fabric vanes to
the rail appears non-standard. The (male) connector facing downward
from the rail is in the shape of a capital I (like an I beam). The
female connector, connected to the fabric closes in around the bottom
of the I-beam. (see the link below for a few pictures of this
connector). Some of the female connectors are broken. I'd like to
find a place that sells replacement connectors. Everything at HD &
Lowe's is a standard/interchangeable clip.

Any ideas?

Have you looked all over the blinds to find out who made them?

Do you know where you got them?

VERTICAL BLIND CONNECTORS
http://home.comcast.net/~conundrum78/site/?/photos/

thanks in advance,