Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rawlplug just turning, how can I get a grip?

Dave Liquorice wrote:

Were the fixings the ones supplied with the shelves or your own? I
normally bin anything supplied as they never account for 10 to 15mm of
plaster so are too short and the screws tend to be made of toffee.

Oh aint that the truth. Fisrt thing I usually do is bin the crap screws &
fixings that come with anything.

Shock horror! Installed a Habitat curtain pole today - it had real Fischer
fixings & proper pozidrive head decent screws!!!!!!!

I was stunned!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk