Posted to misc.consumers.house
Fritz Wuehler[_4_] Fritz Wuehler[_4_] is offline

Default Grohe Kitchen Faucet Disappointment

My 5 year old Grohe Ladylux faucet started dripping from the spout even
with the handle in the full off position. I contacted Grohe about the drip
and they mailed a new ceramic cartridge. After removing the old cartridge
and installing the new one, the drip remained the same. The only thing I
can figure is the new cartridge sent out was defective. It's not leaking
from the o-rings and everything is put together correctly. I contacted
Grohe about the faucet still dripping, but now they won't return my calls
or emails. So that's it, I must have reached the limit on their limited
lifetime warranty. The faucet was beautful and cost a lot of money. Please
learn from my mistake and do not buy a Grohe faucet. After messing with the
thing for 4 weeks, I finally had enough and replaced it with a Moen which
cost half as much as the Grohe.