Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eug Eug is offline

Default Miller Syncrowave 250DX welder Amperage problem

I whish to thank everyone who answered, I was going to post this to a
welding forum but their registration process has malfunctioned.
In the interest of brevity, I left out many of the steps I have taken
in troubleshooting this problem.
Here are short answers to issues raised.
I have all manuals and schematics.
We have six machines in the shop from old dial arc 250s to 3
generations of Syncrowave 250s. Can’t run to dealer every time someone
rolls over a cable.
The foot pedal was eliminated.
I have reset to factory defaults.

Since my first posting, I have checked the wiring from the front panel
plug to the circuit board and found no problems.
Next I’ll remove pc1 board and check for damage as suggested by Jon
Elson.
Again, I want to thank everyone who replied
Eug