ToolMiser

Default power tools -- price vs quality?

Keep up with the internet and magazine article reading. Have you considered
any used tools? If you are patient, you may sometime come up with some nice
machinery at a fair price. Try estate sales, auctions, newspaper ads, garages
sales. I've upgraded a quite a few times using these sources. Plus when you
buy used, you can get your money back out when you sell. Also I hope you
aren't going to buy all this equipment at one time. You will learn better
care, techniques, when you spread out your purchases. Even with new equipment,
feel free to wait for a sale, or rebate. Hope this helps!