Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Vika scaffold at Costco

Some months back a local Costco had this scaffold/table on display as a new
item to arrive soon, then they pulled the display and said there were none
on order, today they had them for sale for $89.99 so I grabbed one.
Interesting design, I suspect I'll use it more for extra space for assembly,
glue-ups and so on than as a scaffold. Nice and sturdy, seems well made
although snapping the braces for the legs into place offers opportunities
for pinched fingers. I suppose the built-in yardstick and protractor are
more gimmicks, but the power strip and tool/parts tray seem like good ideas.
A shop purchase the wife thinks was a good idea, can't argue with that.

http://www.vikausa.com/