Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Home Depot won't price match Milwaukee electric chain saw - where a great deal is not a deal at all.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...000003+9 0021

This is a fantastic Home Depot online price, about half of the street price,
but the catch is they probably never had it but the ad is on display for
months, or perhaps years. I've called the online store and they give me the
run around and tell me to check back so I keep wasting my time looking for
availability every few weeks. Also called couple of Home Depot local stores
and they will not match their own online prices or special order any online
items at any price. I guess the intent is not to complete with the online
store but I could go the local Lowe's store and special order it. Probably
ended up buying it on Amazon.com.