Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default saw this and thought...Heavyweight physics prof weighs into climate/energy scrap

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:30:22 +0100 someone who may be The Natural
Philosopher wrote this:-

It's not hard. There's not much in it. Just a couple of fixed ideas and
a fixed agenda and your inability to count has repetaedly been
demosntrated.

Such things have been asserted. The assertions have always been
false.

As always such personal attacks fail to cover the lack of arguments
about the subject under discussion. One might even conclude that
they are attempts at causing a diversion. I couldn't possible
comment.

You may have the last word.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh