BigJoe

Default rip fence for craftsman table saw

What kind of a DIYer would you be if you didn't take a straight piece of
wood and clamp it to the TS for use as a fence.
Good luck.
BigJoe

--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html
"Ted Rose" wrote in message
.com...
OK, first things first, I'm a newbie to this wonderful hobby of

woodworking,
which I am finding is just a black hole to throw money into. Anyway, on

the question. I recently bought a craftsman 10" direct drive table saw

with
a full size 27" wide cast iron top. Unfortunately the fence that came

with
the saw just plain sucks and I was looking for some suggestions on a fence
system for this saw. Price will play a large part in the consideration of
this purchase due to the fact that my wife and I are expecting in less

than
a month. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks,
Ted