Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob in Phx Bob in Phx is offline

Default OT, semi, with metal content. my electric bike trailer

So gas is way expensive, we all know that. I've switched from the Nissan
truck to the bus for my ride to work, with electric scooter assist the last
mile home. I then thought that it would be fun to have an electric bike,
just for short trips to the Circle K store or the grocery store. I
craigslist $30 broken electric scooter, 20 or so bucks in angle iron and a
trip to my scrap pile, plus batteries and here she is!!!!!!!! 17.1 mph on
flat ground, built to hold a collapsible cooler and almost anything else I
want to put on her.

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/with%20bag.JPG

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/withoutbag.JPG

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/deckoff.JPG

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/hitch.JPG

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/sprocket.JPG

what do you think??????
still needs paint but it runs, not to bad for a weekends work!!!!!!!!!

bob in phx