Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default JVC tube TV with shrinking picture; worth fixing?

On 10 jun, 04:25, "Doug Greenberg" wrote:

Any ideas of what would cause this, and just as important, is this a problem
that likely can be fixed for significantly less than the price of replacing
the television? Bringing this heavy sucker to a repair shop would be no
pleasure, but if the problem seems manageable, by gosh I'll do it.

Doug in Berkeley

Agree wholeheartedly with the others - this is fixable and could be
saved from the landfill. if you're not up to soldering, I'm sure
someone could help you out in your area. Good luck!

-B