Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default increasing hot water pressure to kitchen taps

Ian & Hilda Dedic wrote:

ok thanks for that, so it's the same size and shape as CH pump, I'll
have to see if I can actually find space to fit one.

I was hoping there would be a smaller sized solution more the size of a
washing machine pump.

Basic physics is your foe here Ian, a washing machine pump really
doesn't develop much head, and it would probably end in tears if
you gave one such a task.

Compared with the expensive engineering from Monsoon, which purrs
quietly in my garage to supply bath and shower, this Grundfos is
tiny and cheap.

Does your tap have a pull-out spray, or simply a spray nozzle? I
guess even if you can find a new tap, it could easily cost more
than the suggested pump.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK