WoodChuck

Default Is a DA (Dual Action) sander same as a orbital sander

I have a Porter-Cable 333VS and am very happy with it. I got mine from
International Tool (http://www.internationaltool.com/pcrosanders.htm#333VS)
and paid about $83.00.

Chuck

"Ben Siders" wrote in message
.com...
Leon wrote:
Orbital will leave scratch marks. What you are looking for is a

"Random"
orbit sander.

"Rich" wrote in message
m...

Is a DA (Dual Action) sander the same as s oribital sander?

I am looking for a sander to polish some corian and i came across some
DA sanders that says "great for bodywork." I was not sure if that
ment ripping off old paint or it is similar to obital in that it will
not leave scratch marks

Speaking of which, can any recommend a quality ROS and perhaps indicate
what a guy can expect to pay?