Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Treadmill motor wiring diagram, anyone???

On Sat, 10 May 2008 11:44:54 -0700 (PDT), "Dave, I can't do that"
wrote:

Hi,

The motor on my HF 4 x 36 belt sander went belly up after only about 6
or 8 years. Sheesh. I contacted HF for a new one and it is going to be
40-bucks plus shipping and 12 to 15 week wait. sigh

I was scrounging around under the benches and found one of the
Treadmill motors and controllers that Surplus Center used to sell.

Problem is I have a bunch of wires hanging out of the motor and no
idea who goes where.

I checked the dropbox and there is a schematic for the controller but
nothing for the wires to the motor.

Can anyone please help me with how to wire this up.

Thanks guys.

Dave

Geeze, Ive been trying to GIVE away 2.5hp 100vt DC treadmill motors
(NIB) for years. They only have 2 wires.

Still have a stack of about 20 , in the way.

Gunner