Posted to sci.physics,uk.d-i-y
Zakko[_3_] Zakko[_3_] is offline

Default Stick-on bath shelf

On Thu 08 May 2008 18:06:44, Angela wrote:
"Zakko" wrote in message

I have one of those bath shelves which sticks on to the tiles with
suckers. http://images.orgill.com/200x200/3679446.jpg

(2) Maybe using suckers is a design so inherently bad such that
no-one here has ever much success. Or is your sucker shelf
staying up?

I bought one like that then got tired of it very quickly. I
graduated to this and it sticks and stays stuck, and I out shampoo
and shower bottles in it. It has locking suction cups. Excellent.
http://www.johnlewis.com/230217529/Product.aspx

Thanks for the link! Oddly enough, only the one product you mentioned
on that web page has "locking" suckers.

By co-incidence another product shown on that page is *identical* to
the one which is giving me trouble! I mean this one:

http://www.johnlewis.com/230133665/Product.aspx

Seems unlikely that John Lewis would stock this if it they got a lot of
complaints. And yet I can't get the shelf's suckers to work beyond a
few hours.