Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default How to change color of porcelain bathtub

Lee wrote in
:

NOT "reGLAZED",but refinished.

Thanks for the clarification. I'd just heard someone, somewhere talk
about reglazing and picked up the term. The company actually uses
refinish in their name, so it's not like they were being misleading.

I was just at my old house yesterday, getting ready for an open house,
and still find it startling to walk into the bathroom and see how
shockingly white the tub is, since it was stained for so long. Here's
hoping that helps make the difference to the people who came to the open
house today!

I hope the new owners will know to not use abrasive cleaners.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik