Posted to alt.home.repair
JOH JOH is offline

Default seeking supplier for small quiet electric pump

On Apr 23, 1:07 pm, The Reverend Natural Light
wrote:
On Apr 23, 12:13 am, JOH wrote:

I need to find a supplier from whom I can purchase a small and very
quiet electric pump, one that will run at about 1/2 to 1 gallon per
minute. The fluid to be pumped is oil (sesame, coconut, olive) or
milk (buttermilk, coconut) or water.

An electric fuel pump for an old Volkwagen Bug would work nicely. $20-
$40 at an auto parts store. I've used them for a variety of
purposes. They'll pump water but I left one full of water for a
couple of months and it wouldn't work again. Probably not a good idea
for foods, though.

What gets pumped won't be digested nor placed into the body in any
way.