Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default squirrels in car

On Apr 22, 9:08*am, "trailer" wrote:
Last night I found acorn shells in the car, above the glove box. *I opened
the hood and found a lot more shells in the engine compartment.

There are lots of squirrels in the neighborhood so I'm pretty sure they are
getting in the car at night-the car is not in the driveway during the day.

Other than a shotgun, is there a good way to keep the squirrels from
invading the car??

Thanks

And you leave your windows open I guess, closing them is a start, isnt
it? It deters theives too. Check the air filter, mice make nests
there too. I heard of a farmer with stored corn that had his exhaust
packed with corn, probably from a Chipmunk , which store food.