Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:26:37 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I disagree...the vast majority of young people I know are working
their butts off trying to get ahead.

Considering that they will be handed the largest debt in history
because of the stupidity of their parents, they will be paying for
that debt for their entire lives.

In reality we have failed them.

The Greatest Generation made it, our generation lost it.

TMT

I know HEAPS who are as you describe, ie all the Kiddies I go to trade
school with - and others who are hopeless and will probably never work
in their lives.

I think Gunnerland is composed of the latter...glad I dont live
there..visit sometimes, but dont live there...

Andrew VK3BFA.

You couldnt be farther from the truth.

Shrug

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.