Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default how do you suggest cutting a round hole in existing ceramic floortile

On Apr 21, 2:58 pm, bear wrote:
On Apr 21, 1:21 pm, willshak wrote:

Hey thanks to all for the great suggestions. I bought the 4 inch
diamond blade for a grinder but the idea of drilling holes interests
me. I may just try that first as the diamond wheel can always be
returned.

Diamond wheels on grinders are incredibly useful. Keep it.

I thought about trying to use a chisel and break it but the hole must
cross two 13” tile and although it will be hidden by the cabinet, it
is within about 4” of the cabinet edge and I worry about cracking the
tile where it is exposed.

Use the angle grinder to cut a straight line across the tile under the
cabinet, then chisel out what you don't want.