Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default What would you do?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "SteveB"
wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote

How much further can you cram that foot down your throat, Steve? The OP
said *nothing* about mm being a "nitwit mother****er" or that he "gave
him a ration of unwarranted ****." You're about as far out of line with
your gun brandishing as you could be. You'd shoot a ****ing girl scout
for selling cookies.

Huh? The guy comes over and asks the OP to quit making any noise when the
OP isn't. Maybe the OP should ask if leaving the porch light on is
bothering the OP. Or if he wants the OP to just cut the motor, and cruise
into the driveway under no power and use the door farthest away from the
neighbor's house and not the garage door opener.

I don't shoot girl scouts. I do not brandish a gun. Those are illegal.

Of course not. You don't have the balls. You just tell other people to do
it.

Those are stupid things to do,

And even stupider things to tell other people to do.

--
Regards,

Join the UseNet Improvement Project: killfile Google Groups.
http://www.improve-usenet.org

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe

Apparently you are profoundly stupid or new to Usenet.

Advice, opinions, and instructions here are not binding. No one is required
to follow any suggestion offered here regarding anything. The reader must
apply common sense to the situation in regard to his/her/its own
circumstances, then choose a choice of action.

If someone writes in and asks what's the best hammer, they are not required
to follow all advice. That would be impossible.

So, why do you single me out?

If anyone is stupid enough to follow the suggestions, opinions, or advice of
this group without thinking it through for themselves, then they should not
be allowed to operate a computer, and surely should not be allowed to go out
of the house without adult supervision. And absolutely NO sharp objects or
tools.

But you knew that, right?

I'm not in charge here. You, on the other hand, obviously think you are.

Steve